In this webinar you will learn…
- How a model based approach can validate ERP data and improve planning accuracy
- Material tracking combined with balance model can support traceability and cost allocation
- Inferring physical properties when not available increase operations response and benefit overall supply chain
Recorded May 6th, 2020
A digitized view of chemical facilities includes tracking disparate sources throughout the value chain
Discover how Pimsoft improves operations by giving you the insight into your plant’s data for improved planning, operations and traceability
This webinar demonstrates…
- The importance of measurements and their uncertainty on the closing of the daily mass balance
- The importance of using a structured model to improve data quality and to identify cost saving opportunities
- How to address estimating and reporting requirements of circular economy principles
This webinar will discuss how Sigmafine balancing & tracking applications help you get the most out of your data in your chemical process plants and use cases will be presented to demonstrate the effectiveness.
About the Presenter
Industry Principal, Refining and Petrochemicals
Marco has a background in the simulation of dynamic processes, development of operator training simulators and process engineering with particular expertise in ammonia, methanol, LNG, lime and vacuum technologies.
Marco holds a Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering from Politecnico di Milano and joined Pimsoft in 2014 as a Senior Sigmafine Consultant.
Share this presentation...
Scopri come Sigmafine e il PI System supportano il processo di Digital Transformation per mezzo del bilancio di massa e dell’infrastruttura real time.
Learn everything there is to know about the PE2AF utility from David Soll, Omicron’s CTO. Turn your project into a success and start reaping the benefits of AF adoption.