To acquire the Sigmafine skills needed to run reconciliation models effectively.
This course is a basic introduction to Sigmafine and is mandatory for all users. It is a prerequisite to more advanced topics.
During this class you will learn about:
- Data Reconciliation basics
- Architectural overview
- Asset Framework basics
- How data inputs are received from the various systems
- How data flows in/out of Sigmafine
- Gross error detection
- Running a reconciliation
- Analyzing reconciliation and understanding imbalances
- Finalizing reconciliation
- Publishing results for reports using Sigmafine SQL Access
- Using the client tools required to run a reconciliation: Sigmafine Modeler Add-In, PI System Explorer, Sigmafine Data Importer, Sigmafine Excel Add-in, and Sigmafine Advanced Diagnostics Add-in
- Best practices for Mass/Volume Balance
An understanding of your company’s business requirements in order to apply what you learn from this course to the Sigmafine data reconciliation mandate at your site.
- Private – $ 6,000 for a class of up to 8 students
- Public – $ 1,200 per student
- Course presentation, training exercises, and access to a training system
- Training Certificate
- Sigmafine superusers who act as in-house trainers may also participate in this class. Ask us about this option
Course ID: SF-SERV-TR-USE | Duration: 2 Days | Download fact sheet